Monday, March 23, 2009

About part of myself

This is my first time that I do this, in other words, publisihing a text which is created for me and express part of myself, my feelings, my thoughts, my view of the world. Thus, I will try to write as clear as I can, due to the fact that I am not used to publish my thinking and, actually, I do not like to do it, I am forced to do it, though.

I am a guy who wants to find the way to be completely happy which includes trying to achieve my goals and helping people close to me to get their own. Although, most of the time I cannot accomplish my own, so it is unlikely that i can help anybody else to get them.

The people that know me or ,at least, have talked to me think that I am a narrow-minded person, because I do not agree with them in some topics and because when they explain to me their opinion or view of a situation I respond "Why?", and they believe that I am criticizing their thinking. But, what I am really doing when I ask "Why?", is trying to help them if they have seriously thought about what they believe. And, actually, that is my reason to be a teacher. In fact, because I want to help people to find out their path, their objective, the meaning of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment