Friday, June 19, 2009

United States, England or Australia?

If I had to choose a city where to live abroad it would bu probably Sydney, because there is where will live my sister with her husban.

Then, due to the reason previously mentioned, I looked for a shared room in Sydney. I found a shared room that I really like, since,firstly, it has fully furnished bedrooms with double beds ($300 per week) , which I consider that I can effort them. Secondly, all bedrooms are cleaned once a week and have a study desk with a television. Thirdly, towels and blankets are provided and there is also Internet accesses availalbe. Finally, it is near the Universities and tourist attractions and business centers.

http://sydney.craigslist.com.au/roo/1232704063.html


On the other hand, I found another place, which in spite of the fact that it is fully furnished, has a fully equipped kitchen, laundry and high speed wireless internet, I did not like metal cabins to sleep. They are apparently freezing, unconfortable and unstable (in terms of standing).

http://sydney.craigslist.com.au/roo/1221641068.html


1 comment:

  1. hi!!
    well, I completely understand you in terms of living near your relatives, because I imagine that if you are living abroad, at the very beginning it would be hard If you are alone, and perhaps you would feel you need someone close to you to share that new experience you are living.
    don't you think so?
    see you!!

    ReplyDelete